Showtime Workshop Series
Join us as we demonstrate Showtime tips and tricks on our most frequently asked about features.
Wondering what will be covered within the series? This free workshop series will cover the most frequently asked questions and topics sent to support. The goal of this series is to help you learn more about Showtime features and how to maximize the CMS to meet your organization's goals.
Learn more about each individual session of our workshop series below!
101: Beginner — Tuesday, January 14th @ 1pm EST
- Image Editing for Web Use
- Videos within Showtime
- Managing Your Media Gallery
- New Feature - Folders/Tagging System in Media
- Optimizing Your Showtime Dashboard
102: Intermediate — Thursday, January 16th @ 1pm EST
- Utilizing Your Style-Guide
- Event Management within Showtime
- Showtime User Management
- Newest Showtime Features You May Have Missed
- Duplicate Events
- Preview Events
- Scheduling Pages
- Properly Managing Page Links
103: Master — Wednesday, January 22ns @ 1pm EST
- Friendly URLs - What They Are & How To Manage Them
- HTML Tricks to Improve Your Experience
- SEO Optimization & Analytics
- Tag Manager Best Practices
104: Web Accessibility & New Products — Thursday, January 23rd @ 1pm EST
You may be thinking, "We did the accessibility implementation, now what?" During this session, we'll share best practices on how to manage your site going forward. Brandon Lucus will join to share some of our newly launched products that you may not be aware of such as:
- Advanced Ticket Management System
- Employee Portal System
- Satisfi AI Integration
- Premium Sales Panels
Looking for information web accessibility and how to implement WCAG Web Accessibility Guidelines into your site? Please reach out to us, we are happy to share the options available to you.
Save Your Seat
We are hosting one session for each workshop so be sure to invite your teammates! Can't make a workshop? Don't worry, each session will be recorded and published within the helpdesk for future access! Choose the session that interests you the most, or register for all four on the form below.
Have a question you’d like us to answer? Submit it when registering for your workshop!