Carbonhouse, a division of AXS /AEG has been creating event-driven websites promoting engaging and interactive experiences for live audiences since 1999. Not only are our solutions beautiful, but we’ve established the best practices for innovation across the live industry.
With over 300 venues and sports team clients world-wide (including The O2 London, STAPLES Center, Barclays Center, the arenas of dozens NHL & NBA teams, and some of the most historic performing arts theaters in the country), our sites are visited by millions of people each year. That’s millions of reasons to join our team. Visit http://www.carbonhouse.com for our full portfolio.
We're on the search for a creative Front-End Web Developer with PHP development experience to join our team. Our ideal candidate is someone who cares deeply about the user experience, code quality and working efficiently.
What you'll be doing:
- Create Responsive websites
- To continually maintain and update existing client portfolio
- Provide and promote the highest level of customer service
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team and business performance
- Ensure that all relevant information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is received and easily understood
- Ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilized to minimize waste and reduce costs
- Work with Product Management on the feasibility of upcoming changes
The skills and experience we're seeking:
- 3+ years of experience working with HTML, CSS and SASS across multiple browsers.
- 3+ years of experience integrating with web services using JSON and/or XML.
- 3+ years of experience working with “modern” web application frameworks/tools (e.g. jQuery, Backbone, Ember, etc.).
- Version control – Primarily Git.
- PHP development experience, with the ability to manipulate PHP for output.
- Strong focus on front-end design and modern web practices to create an efficient user-experience.
- Ability to build mobile compliant websites with a good understanding of cross-browser debugging.
- Strong understanding of application programming interfaces
- Experience in working with social applications interfacing with Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment