Digital Project Coordinator
Come work with us at carbonhouse! We're on the hunt for a Digital Project Coordinator to assist with projects for our facility, sports, and hospitality clients. You will be helping carbonhouse deliver website products and services that exceed client expectations.
A division of AXS, carbonhouse is a 16-year-old web-design firm. We specialize in websites and apps for some of the biggest live-entertainment venues in the world, including The O2 London, Staples Center, Barclays Center, the arenas of NHL & NBA teams, and some of the most historic performing arts theaters in the country. We build all of our sites in the CMS we designed specifically for the entertainment industry. We work collaboratively in a laid-back setting with no time tracking.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for assisting Project Managers in their interactions with clients
- Working and interacting with other teams within the organization, i.e., Development, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development and Operations
- Provide support to an extensive list of clients that includes the world's most significant facilities and sporting teams.
- Assist with client training on carbonhouse products and tools
- Improve accounts through quick and efficient client support
- Staying informed of client's industry/segment
The Skills And Experience We're Seeking
- At least 2 years of experience with project management at a digital or advertising agency
- Experience working in concerts, family shows and special events a plus
- Experience with project management tools including Basecamp and Trello a plus
- Computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote, Pages, and internet programs.
- Ability to identify opportunities and creative solutions
- Strong writing skills including communication and presentation skills
- Travel may be necessary to industry conferences/tradeshows
What's In It For You
- Relaxed and casual atmosphere
- No time tracking or stopwatch on client projects
- Latest Apple hardware and software
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Ergonomic chair for hours of enjoyment and comfort
- 'Free Time' each day to work on non-client projects and professional development
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Plethora of vacation
- Matching 401K
carbonhouse partners with over 300 venues and sports teams worldwide. Our sites are visited by millions of people each year. That’s millions of reasons to join our team.
Why Is Carbonhouse A Great Place To Work?
- Millions will see your work around the world
- You will work with the biggest venues in the world
- You will create solutions for sports teams around the world
- Your work will be in multi-languages
- You won't spend wasteful hours tracking your time on projects
- Your work will power an industry
Charlotte, North Carolina