Come work with us at carbonhouse! carbonhouse is a web-design firm established in 1999. We set the industry standard in websites for venues, live arts & entertainment. With over 300 clients worldwide, our projects include the biggest in live-entertainment and sports including The O2 London, Staples Center, Allegiant Stadium, the arenas of dozens NHL, NBA and NFL teams, some of the most historic performing arts theaters in the country, and leading convention centers. Our team knows live arts, entertainment and sports.
We're on the hunt for a Project Manager to be the primary liaison with our facility, sports and hospitality clients. You will be responsible for helping carbonhouse deliver website products and services that exceed client expectations.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the success of client website projects from kick off, design, development, deployment and training of carbonhouse tools.
- Extensive interaction with other departments within organization, i.e. Design, Development, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development and Operations.
- Provide support to large list of clients that includes the world's biggest facilities and sporting teams.
- Provide client training on carbonhouse products and tools.
- Extensive interaction with other departments within organization, i.e. Design, Development, Marketing, Business Development and Operations.
- Improve accounts through quick and efficient client support.
- Staying informed of client’s industry/segment.
What to Bring
- At least 2 years of experience with project management at a digital or advertising agency.
- Computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet programs.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities and creative solutions.
- Strong writing skills including communication and presentation skills.
- Travel may be necessary to industry conferences/trade shows.
Nice to Have
- Experience working in concerts, family shows and special events.
- Experience with HTML and Content Management Systems.
- Experience with project management tools including Basecamp and Trello
Health Insurance & Dental Options
Plenty of Vacation
Flexible and Casual Work Environment
(PENDING DUE TO COVID: Main office: Charlotte, North Carolina)