carbonhouse is seeking candidates for the following positions:
Client Services Coordinator
carbonhouse, the leading provider of interactive solutions for facilities is seeking an industry-experienced Client Services Coordinator to be the primary liaison with our facility, sports and hospitality clients. You will be responsible for helping carbonhouse deliver products and services that exceed client expectations.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Provide on-going Client Services support to large list of clients that includes facilities and sporting teams.
- Provide client training on carbonhouse products and tools.
- Extensive interaction with other departments within organization, i.e. Development, Product Management, Business Development and Operations
- Improve accounts through quick and efficient client support
- Make referrals to current or potential customers regarding carbonhouse products and services.
- Staying informed of client’s industry/segment
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions,
- Coordinate conference calls and meetings with clients.
- Occasional Administrative duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- At least 3 years of experience with client services at a digital agency
- Experience working in concerts, family shows and special events a plus.
- Experience with HTML and Content Management Systems a plus
- Experience with clients support/helpdesk tools such as Uservoice/Zendesk a plus
- Computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Presentation, and internet programs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities and creative solutions.
- Strong writing skills including communication and presentation skills.
- Travel may be necessary to industry conferences/tradeshows.
Charlotte, North Carolina